We are looking for a postdoc with a PhD in physics, chemistry, electrical engineering or related areas specialized in organic electronics and/or organic bioelectronics.
The candidate is expected to:
- Conduct research on electrolyte gated electrochemical or field effect transistors, ionic and electronic charge conduction, material structure-property-device functionality relationships, and device physics
- Develop methods to monitor processes and polymer properties during device operation.
- Create processing methods for the existing materials to improve properties
- Coordinate experiments with scientists specializing in other fields. Evaluates new technologies to enhance or complement current research.
- Develop device fabrication protocols.
Click here for more information.